15- Year Old Teenager Electrocuted While Using Mobile Phone While Charging In Ado Ekiti

A teenage boy in Ekiti has died after being electrocuted while listening to music on his phone.

image

15-year-old boy in Ekiti has died after being electrocuted while listening to music on his phone.

The tragedy happened in Okesa area of Ado-Ekiti, the capital of Ekiti State were they reside.

Recounting how the incident happened to the Sun, mother of the teenager, Mama Chibuzor who could not hold back tears from her eyes said:

“Junior had assisted me in cooking some rice for sale in my stand at Okesa market before I left home.

“But it was hardly two hours after I left that someone came running to me that Junior had been electrocuted.”

” I immediately rushed to the scene and met people making frantic efforts to rescue him.”

A jolt of electricity then surged through him and all his brother’s attempts to remove the earpiece were in vain.

Chibuzor eventually called in neighbours to help and Junior was taken to a hospital but it was too late.

Junior has since been buried.

Advertisements

About preshbuddy

I'm just a young Nigerian who enjoy surfing the internet.
This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s