Girl Burnt To Death By iPhone She Was Charging

The teenage girl was found dead in bed by her sister who noticed a burning smell

image

A girl in China has been found burnt to death in her bed after being electrocuted by her iPhone.

18-year-old Wu Weyuan was charging her phone with what has been described as a knock-off charger.

She was found black and charred by her sister who came back from work and smelled something burning.

She went into her sister’s room and found her lifeless and the screen of the iPhone 4S she had been charging was smashed.

An autopsy revealed electrocution marks on the neck, hands and left foot of the deceased and police decided that her death was caused by an electrical “leakage” from the phone which caused electrocution.

Advertisements

About preshbuddy

I'm just a young Nigerian who enjoy surfing the internet.
This entry was posted in World. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s